RSS Feeds of Betshoot
What are RSS Feeds?
Rss feeds allow you to see when websites have added new content. You can get the latest news in one place, as soon as published.
Feeds are generally known as RSS ('Really Simple Syndication') which are just web pages, designed to be read by computers rather than people.
Our website provides feeds for the desktop website and the most popular feeds are listed here.
You can access RSS feeds directly just by clicking on the orange RSS icon for your desired feed.
With this way, you can be contacted immediately for new predictions that our editors and tipsters publish on the site, and also get notified for the latest stories from our blog.
How to read our RSS Feeds
You can read our RSS feeds by choosing your prefered method. You will need just one of the following:
1. A mordern web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera)
2. A Web-based news reader
Once you have chosen a news reader, all you have to do is to decide what content you want it to receive.
For example, if you would like the latest Blog stories of betshoot, you need the link of the Sports Blog RSS button. Now you can subscribe to the feed by dragging the URL of the feed into your news reader or by cutting and pasting the same URL into a new feed in your news reader.
Latest published posts
- 22/05/2017Dundalk vs Derry City
- 20/05/2017Trabzonspor vs Basaksehir
- 20/05/2017Valencia vs Villarreal
- 20/05/2017Hull vs Tottenham
- 20/05/2017Juventus vs Crotone
- 19/05/2017Chievo vs Roma
- 19/05/2017Marseille vs Bastia
- 18/05/2017Dortmund vs Werder Bremen
- 18/05/2017Hertha vs Leverkusen
- 18/05/2017Koln vs Mainz
- 18/05/2017Strasbourg vs Bourg Peronnas
- 18/05/2017Derry City vs Shamrock
- 17/05/2017Leicester vs Tottenham
- 16/05/2017Partick vs Celtic
- 16/05/2017Sheffield Wed vs Huddersfield
- 16/05/2017Southampton vs Manchester Utd
- 16/05/2017Juventus vs Lazio