RSS Feeds of Betshoot
What are RSS Feeds?
Rss feeds allow you to see when websites have added new content. You can get the latest news in one place, as soon as published.
Feeds are generally known as RSS ('Really Simple Syndication') which are just web pages, designed to be read by computers rather than people.
Our website provides feeds for the desktop website and the most popular feeds are listed here.
You can access RSS feeds directly just by clicking on the orange RSS icon for your desired feed.
With this way, you can be contacted immediately for new predictions that our editors and tipsters publish on the site, and also get notified for the latest stories from our blog.
How to read our RSS Feeds
You can read our RSS feeds by choosing your prefered method. You will need just one of the following:
1. A mordern web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera)
2. A Web-based news reader
Once you have chosen a news reader, all you have to do is to decide what content you want it to receive.
For example, if you would like the latest Blog stories of betshoot, you need the link of the Sports Blog RSS button. Now you can subscribe to the feed by dragging the URL of the feed into your news reader or by cutting and pasting the same URL into a new feed in your news reader.
Latest published posts
- 27/07/2017Brondby vs Hajduk
- 27/07/2017Arka Gdynia vs Midtjylland
- 26/07/2017Dinamo Zagreb vs Odd
- 26/07/2017Freiburg vs Domzale
- 26/07/2017Ostersunds vs Fola
- 26/07/2017Celtic vs Rosenborg
- 24/07/2017Qarabag vs Sheriff
- 24/07/2017Partizan vs Olympiakos
- 23/07/2017Vardar vs Copenhagen
- 22/07/2017Nordsjaelland vs Brondby
- 22/07/2017Dynamo Moscow vs Ural
- 22/07/2017Goteborg vs Orebro
- 22/07/2017Young Boys vs Basel
- 22/07/2017Krasnodar vs Tosno
- 21/07/2017Galway vs Drogheda
- 20/07/2017Jagiellonia vs Gabala
- 19/07/2017Lech Poznan vs Haugesund