Buducnost vs Igokea (By: Clinch)

Since adding new players to their roster we could see what Budućnost can do offensively...88 pts at Bayern and 94 pts in Milano.

Even though Igokea has a new coach that slowed down their pace I doubt they will be able to slow down the Budućnost offense.

I believe that if Igokea didn't slow down the pace that Budućnost would go in this game over 100 pts but this time I expect them to go over 90 pts at least. This will not be Cibona that they managed to control in the last game and which had a bad game, missin plenty of chances and now they are on a road against thirsty for win opponent Budućnost who should be dominant in all aspects of the game.

I can see 95:82 result in this game.

World's leading bookmaker

Play Now Please Gamble Responsibly

Buducnost vs Igokea prediction

Tip Bookmaker Odds * Stake Result
Budućnost Over 90.5 pts Pinnacle 1.92 7 96 WON (+6.44 units)
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.
+11 -4
Comments (10)
David King
I dont think so Clinch!
You pick over but Buducnost average is around 80. Maybe for the games as guest but since they are at home probably they will be look for a victory, crawd is also crucial things in basket. However if Igokea gives sensation in the 1st or even 2nd quarter, by at minimum 5 points, the odds jump to 1.40 or even more 1.50 for picking them L I V E.
For over 90,5 Buducnost must score at least 22,5 in first two quarters and then they will have a chance to make a progress.
I'm not sure can they do that. Not sure about that but I'll give to myself 40% for pick under 90,5 @1.85 Buducnost - in english means Future.
01/06/2019 - 13:46
Clinch
Due to your sarcastic translation of Budućnost...I will not even bother to try explain this pick any further...
01/06/2019 - 14:06
David King
Sarcastic translation?! What do you mean by that? Buducnost means Future in our language but since you are from Zagreb, probably, everything is clear to me. Did I ask you to explain your pick? No? I also said since I won yesterday I would like to help you but you also ignore that. If you want to be alone in this buissnis it's up to you if you feel that way. The reason I pick under 90,5 its because I believe. So dont put your frustration on me ...
If you win this one I'll be the first to congratulate.
Have a nice day Clinch.
01/06/2019 - 15:19
fabulouski
Oh my God, please am playing this game and i am staking lots of money on it... please help me, i need someone to give a clear picture/tip on dis game... pls... Nd if anybody can give me one or two games either basketball, ice hocky nd so on, i will appraciate a lot... thanks in advance ... u guys r the best here ...
01/06/2019 - 15:42
JamesK
OMG OMG. David King. What do you mean? So you understand absolutely NOTHING about betting, Am I right?
You count 40 % for under and the odds are 1,85, THIS IS LOOSING BETTING, it is absolutely insane if you mean this. @1,85 you need to count it to happen 54% of the time - and if you count 40% you need odds to be 2,50.
In your case you think over is 60 % and you bet under??? Nothing more to say.

If there is some mistake in your writing ( maybe you dont understand english so well ) and this is not what you mean then I am sorry for misunderstanding.
01/06/2019 - 15:55
David King
Hello James,

I can see you all are confussed about 40% .It is not a big deal. If you follow day by day Betshoot you will see people gives on draw 98% in reality 5 - 0 so this is a big mistake. Yesterday I won on same 40% because I wasnt sure but I guess luck is on my side. It' s about Portugal first ligue. Last 10 minute change everythink.
So, 40 % under 90,5 and 60% on over 90,5 James the odds on under/over is always the same @1.85
The problem of many people is they want to be rich, famos, big in sport and finaly they dont want to get information, strategy, using a brain to make own preview which I think is important.
If I dont have knowledge about sport how come I have your attention.
01/06/2019 - 18:01
JamesK
Yes like I suspected, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. There is no point talking to you, so sad. I will no say anything after this.

I did NOT say anything about your knowledge of sports. ( witch I think you dont have either ).
I said you dont know ANYTHING about betting. Betting is not the same as sports. We all know Real Madrid and Barcelona and Liverpool are favorites and will most likely win any given game. IT IS ABOUT THE ODDS they get and clearly you dont understand this.
For your own sake please dont bet with real money.
01/06/2019 - 18:19
David King
I read just one book from croatian writter Klaudio Vrancic ( Croatia ) but there are many so many in the worod and I'm going to buy all of them. I think you are right. Yes, maybe I dont know all that things in betting but I have my brain to figure things in the game and believe me I pay attention of every detail.
James, you cant be in betting without sport its like a coin with two sides.
Last question: what is you prediction for this game? Thanks
01/06/2019 - 18:54
JamesK
I am sorry did not mean to offend you in any way. Like I said maybe there some problem with the language and both of us make some mistake with english, I am from Finland.

I will not bet on this game, I dont follow Adriatic league baskettball at all.

And a person can follow sports, and can be even very good coach or something and still dont know anything about BETTING. In betting you have to understand probability, that is everything in betting.
And that was my point in my first comment, when you said you count 40 % probability for under in this case, so you count 60 % probability for over. This means you think it is more likely to go over and should bet on over.
But maybe there were so misunderstanding about that 40% in your comment.
01/06/2019 - 19:31
David King
Congratulation Clinch +6 so many 3 point in last querter. Igokea lost in 3rd and 4th Q
01/06/2019 - 20:50
Leave a comment

Name Please, no foreign characters (required)

E-mail (Will not appear online)

Comment (Your comment will be published once it has been approved by our moderators)