Frequently asked questions
Becoming a tipster
- Ι would like to participate in the tipsters competition contest. What should I do?
- I have already expressed interest to join the competition by filling in the form, but I have not yet received an answer.
- I have applied to participate in the contest, but was rejected. For what reason?
- The prediction/preview that i have send, must be a winning one to be acceptable from your side?
- I am already a tipster and suddenly my account is disabled. What happened?
- This month I finished in the first six positions. How will I get paid?
- What happens if I do not have a Skrill (Moneybookers) account?
- I am the winner of the month, but I do not have an account with Bet365, since the company does not accept players from the country Ι live. How will I get paid?
- I gave a prediction about a match which was postponed. What about my points?
- What are the lowest odds allowed to choose on my tips;
FAQ for becoming a tipster
Be patient. Our team will review your details and your example preview. If you qualify, we will sent you a message to the e-mail address you filled in the form. If there has been a long time and have not received a reply, it means that for some reason your application is not approved.
You probably wrote a very incomplete text/analysis without significant information about your preview. Try to write a nice article, which contains valuable information and some elements which concerning your thoughts about your prediction. Previews without text that simply indicate a bet/pick are not accepted. Another reason that your application is rejected may be that the text you sent us is copied from another page on the web and it's not really yours.
Of course not. We are not judging your prediction outcome, but the quality and information provided.
FAQ for existing tipsters
The most common reason is that your articles were accurate copies from other websites. We have a zero tolerance policy towards tipsters who have sent a nice article to approve and later they copy/paste. Those that already writing for other betting sites, can post the same previews here too, except if the other site they work for, do not allow this. Other reasons could be an intense prize hunting behavior, posting continuously with high (10/10) stakes, bad grammar or very bad English language.
If you finished in one of the top 8 positions you'll get paid to your Skrill account and in bonus cash to your Pinnacle account.
No problem whatsoever! We can alternatively send you a paysafecard with the exact amount you won.
In this case, unfortunately you can not receive the prize from Pinnacle, but you will normally receive the Skrill prize. If you have a close friend who has an account at Pinnacle, we can arrange to send the prize to his own account.
Your prediction will be noted as 'push', so you'll get your stake back. If the match is scheduled for the next day, your article will stay active until the match is completed.
You are not allowed to make a pick with under @1.30 odds (1.30 is acceptable).