Both teams to score tips
Odds to all BTTS tips are from Bet365.com, as of published time and are subject to change.
What does BTTS mean?
BTTS is the shortened form of "both teams to score". A popular football betting market related to the chance of both teams scoring in a match.
Players have two choices. Yes, or No. If you choose YES, both teams must score a goal to win your bet. If you choose NO, your bet will win only if one or none of the teams will score, no matter what the final result is.
What do I need to check to increase my chances of winning BTTS bets?
You should take into account the factors affecting this betting option. Most important requisites are the form and the recent results of the teams. The golden rule of this type of bet is the accurate reading of facts & stats. Your selections should include matches in which the teams:
- Often confirm the over 2.5 goals market.
- Score with ease.
- Accept goals no matter where they play.
Screenshot from Flashscore.com - Perfect condition. Clyde scores to all home games. They accept too.
More advantageous conditions:
- Key players missing in both defences.
- No significant absences in both attacking lines.
- A second leg game where the guest team has to score to qualify.
- The turf and the weather are in good condition.
- Head-to-head stats between the teams indicate many goals.
- Motivation exists for both teams. Don't choose indifferent teams to your bets.
If you have good knowledge of the league & of the teams involved, this will help more. You can have profits if you study the above parameters correctly.
Best leagues for BTTS predictions
According to our statistics, these are the leagues that perform better to this kind of bet:
England Championship, Canada Soccer League, Germany Bundesliga, Scotland League One & Two, Denmark 2nd division, Sweden 2nd division, Netherlands Eredivisie & Cup games.
Don't pick games only from the above football leagues. There are smart selections to other leagues as well, especially during the weekend, where you have plenty of options to build an accumulator.