Football accumulator tips
Stake £ 50
Returns £ 233.5
- Odds from Bet365, as of published time and subject to change.
- Each day's accumulator is posted a bit after midnight or early in the morning.
Open Account Offer
Total odds : 6.96
Total odds : 5.90
Total odds : 3.12
Our daily accumulators can include tips for any betting market.
All tips are verified and provided in good faith. Have fun & play responsibly!
What's an accumulator bet?
It's a betting option in which you combine four or more games into a single bet. In America, they call it parlays. The advantage is that the profits are higher. The downside is that the risk increases.
For example, you select five games and bet on them (a 5-folds bet). The amount you stake is multiplied by the odds of all five matches, to give you the total return.We place an accumulator of five teams in the Champions League. The total odds are @7.12. The winnings are calculated multiplying the odds with the wager amount (1.65 * 1.65 * 1.22 * 1.65 * 1.30 x 100).
You have to win all your options to win the accumulator. If you lose at least one option, the accumulator is lost.
Fewer selections, behave and are determined in the same way, but have a different name. Usually, these are called combos, parlays, doubles, or trebles.
Accumulators became a favorite football betting option for many recreational punters since it allows them to expect much higher winnings with a lesser wager. Of course, there are pros and cons there too.
Check below what you need to know about multiple bets and which pitfalls to avoid:
- At most bookmakers, you can use the Cash Out feature. Depending on the circumstances, this varies. For example, if you placed a 6-fold accumulator and the five games already have been won. This is a great chance to cash out. The bookmaker software will offer you a respectable amount, and you won't risk losing your accumulator just for the last game.
- Don't try to put more than six matches to increase the total odds. Your winning chances will decrease as the margin increases. A total of four or five games is a suitable number.
- Doubles and trebles are preferred by pro-punters since there is reduced risk.
- Don't pick outcomes with high odds. You already have a lot of risks with the many games you select. If you still want to play with higher odds like a draw or some surprising outcomes, do it with a system bet like the Yankee.
- If you are about to place a second accumulator, don't use any same game and same outcome. It is wise to use each match only once.
- Don't put ten or more matches with odds of 1.10 or 1.20 to get higher returns. Sounds easy, but there is no sure result in betting. Better choose odds of 1.50 or above, and reduce the number of games.
- If you plan to double up your money, don't do it with accumulators. This is a dangerous strategy that can have bad results.
The best time to use accumulators is the weekend. Hundreds of matches are taking place during the weekend. Your options will be many, and you will not stick to just a couple of fixtures.
Bookies Rules & Offers for Accumulators
Most online betting sites allow accumulators. However, there are some restrictions on the combination of the events. For example, options from the same match, can't be placed on the same bet slip.
There is no problem to choose a different type of bet for each of your tips. You can combine bets from all available markets, no matter the sport, except if your bookmaker has a specific rule for this.
If one of your bets is a non-runner, or a bet is void for some reason, the accumulator will continue. It will settle without the voided selection. For example, if you placed a 4-folds bet, this will become a treble.
Bet365 is giving away an extra of 5-70% to your returns of the winning football accumulators when you place bets in top European football leagues, depending on the number of selections.