Seppi vs Wawrinka by Beatle
Tip based on Asian handicap. Not familiar with handicaps? Read our Asian handicap betting guide
S.Wawrinka - SUI, rank 16.
2 matches were already played between these two players and it's 2:0 in favour of Andreas Seppi.
Wawrinka played only two matches after AO and both matches were played in Davis Cup against USA ( he won Blake 3:1 and lost to Roddick rather easily 0:3 ). I think that Wawrinka still might lack match practice a little bit. His service is better than Seppi's and that's not his only advantage in this match.
Seppi, on the other hand have played in 4 tournaments :
1) Zagreb - 1st round ( lost to Zverev 1:2 by sets )
2) Rotterdam - 2nd round ( lost to Murray 6:7 5:7 )
3) Marseille - 2nd round ( lost to Youzhny 0:2 by sets )
4) Dubai - 1st round ( lost to in-form Tursunov 1:6 4:6 )
But here, in Indian Wells he showed nice tennis against J.I.Chela, however Chela retired almost in the end of the match. Final score : 6:4 4:1. I remind you, that Chela was a slight favourite in that match but it was just a mistake made by the bookies. I can't see why Seppi is still so underestimated and I take this bet with high stakes.
Best of Luck.
Play now US Players are welcome
|Seppi +3||Pinnacle||1.88||8||0-2 LOST (-8 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.