London Welsh vs Bordeaux by Sebmc
Pick based on Asian handicap. Not familiar with handicaps? Read our Asian handicap betting guide
After their first loss at home against Edimbourg, Bordeaux coaches decided to line up a very strong team for this game. They made 10 changes in the starting XV. Key players Avei, Marais, Ledevedec, Madaule; Bernard, Clarkin are back in the team. I just don't like the pair of center Brousse - Lacroix. Bench is strong with Connor, Botha, Lesgourdes, Beauxis !!!
London Welsh are a bad team, they are last of Premiership. They are smashed by lots of teams even against a weak team like Newcastle. For this game, they line up some substitues. I expect a big win from Bordeaux !!
9/7/14 London Welsh 0 - 52 Exeter Chiefs Try bonus
9/26/14 London Welsh 10 - 46 Gloucester Rugby Try bonus
10/11/14 London Welsh 3 - 23 Newcastle Falcons
London Welsh :
15. Seb Jewell; 14. Rhys Crane, 13. James Lewis, 12. Olly Barkley, 11. Nick Scott; 10. Gordon Ross, 9. Paul Rowley; 1. Shane Cahill, 2. Mathew Dobson, 3. Taione Vea, 4. Mat Corker (c), 5. Dean Schofield, 6. Benjamin West, 7. Richard Thorpe, 8. Peter Browne
16. Koree Britton, 17. Ricky Reeves, 18. Jack Gilding, 19. Daniel Browne, 20. Ben Pienaar, 21. Rob Lewis, 22. Tristan Roberts, 23. Chris Elder
15. Darly Domvo; 14. Metuisela Talebulamaijaina, 13. Charles Brousse, 12. Thibault Lacroix, 11. Lucas Blanc; 10. Pierre Bernard, 9. Yann Lesgourgues; 1. Laurent DelBoulbes, 2. Ole Avei, 3. Francisco Gomez Kodela, 4. Julien Le Devedec, 5. Jan Andre Marais, 6. Louis Madaule, 7. Hugh Chalmers, 8. Matthew Clarkin (c)
16. Clement Maynadier, 17. Benat Auzqui, 18. Benjamin Sa, 19. Berend Botha, 20. Bertrand Guiry, 21. Lionel Beauxis, 22. Baptiste Serin, 23. Blair Connor
|Bordeaux -9.5||Marathonbet||1.91||10||20-52 WON (+9.1 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.