Abduraimova vs Amanmuradova by Topspin77
Nigina Abduraimova and Akgul Amanmuradova are playing in the quarter finals at the Tashkent Open.
The two have been very solid in this tournament held in their own country and I see the two playing so well also here.
The two have not met before and I really do not understand the odds.
I have chosen this bet for some important reasons:
1. Nigina Abduraimova is younger, 21 year old compared with 30 of Amanmuradova. This is not about experience, is about exploration of the unknown and with the stands being crowded I see much more pressure on the veteran.
2. Abduraimova is sitting on 184 while Amanmuradova on 324 WTA.
3. Abduraimova won 21 matches this year and lost 8 while Amanmuradova won 16 losing 7.
4. Abduriamova won against way better players than Akgul: Panova and Arruabareno Vecino.
Abduraimova should win!
Play now US Players are welcome
|Abduraimova||Marathonbet||2.32||8||2-0 WON (+10.56 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.