Creteil vs Nimes by Miaunel

Creteil
VS
Nimes
This is the last fixture in Ligue II and Olympique Nimes needs to assure the place in Ligue II. It's kind of late late but they have 80% chances not to relegate, the rest of 20% is about an impossible 3 streak matches of neighbours. Chateauroux(18) can at least score with Brest(7), Laval(17) can take all offensive hopes against already relaxing leaders Metz and Auxerre(16) has deathmatch against Nancy, one for relegation salvation and one for qual. in Ligue I.

 

Last match Nimes managed a draw on Caen's(already qual.) field and now they only have a relative 'easy' game against a defensive that tooked with 4 more goals than them (nr 3 in goals received standings).

 

It's all possible, goalscorers are Andriatsima(11), N'Doye(10), Lesage(8) for Creteil and Benmeziane(11), Gragnic(9) for Nimes can make an over.

 

N'Doye will start from the first minute, also as Benmeziane.

$200 Bonus

Play now US Players are welcome
Advertisement
Tip Bookmaker Odds * Stake Result
Nimes DNB Unibet 2.43 10 1-1 PUSH (Stake return)
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.
0 0
Comments (1)
DHorozov
Nimes is already safe 99.99%, as for them to relegate, Chatearoux have to beat Brest with seven or more goals difference, which just could not happen. I don't say that they won't win, but surely not a 10/10 game for me, as I don't know what the motivation in Nimes side would be, having in mind that they saved themselves after the draw with Caen in the midweek...
GL
05/16/2014 - 09:59
Leave a comment

Name Please, no foreign characters (required)

E-mail (Will not appear online)

Comment (Your comment will be published once it has been approved by our moderators)