Catania vs Roma by JerryDrake
Tip based on Asian handicap. Not familiar with handicaps? Read our Asian handicap betting guide
Here my reasons:
- First, Roma have won 9 in a row (if I'm not wrong) and usually to win the 10th, the 11th or 12th is more difficult than winning the first nine.
- Second, Juventus have three 'match points': with a draw against Atalanta or Roma or Cagliari in the last game they win the Scudetto. Roma ran after Juventus for so long time and in my opinion the season came to the end in Reggio Emilia when Juve defeated Sassuolo.
- Third, Roma will miss Nainggolan, a key player in the midfield since his arrival in Rome, but they will miss also Destro (again), Strootman (since long time) and Rafael Toloi.
- Fourth, Catania are not relegated yet, the players have received a lot of critics from their fans when the team landed at the airport after losing in Verona. The fans will not go to this match as they did not like the fact that the ticket prizes have not been cheap in crucial home games. Here the team could look for a reaction.
- Fifth, the trainer of Catania want his players to fight till the end lf the season as long as they still have (only few) chances to avoid relegation but nothing is impossible.
- Sixth, Roma won their last meeting in Catania only in 1970-71. Since then only defeats and draws except an 'away game' in neutral stadium in Lecce. Some years ago Roma also lost a Scudetto in Catania.
- Seventh, the match will start eleven against eleven. And Catania, even if they relegate, they could say 'we have defeated Roma after they won 9'.
Now Roma can win 6-0 but I bet my two little units on Catania AH ('Draw No Bet').
My correct score: 3-2
Bet: Catania AH, odds: 5.90 Marathonbet, stake: 2/10
|Catania AH||Marathonbet||5.90||2||4-1 WON (+9.8 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.