Granollers vs Carreno-Busta by Tennisguy

Granollers
VS
Carreno-Busta
This is a quarterfinal match from the Casablanca ATP tournament(clay court) between two players from Spain, Marcel Granollers-Pujol and Pablo Carreno-Busta.

 

 

Granollers is ranked 36 and Carreno-Busta 64. They haven't met in a h2h match before. Both these players have had a rough start to this tennis season so they are surely trying to gain some momentum as the French Open is getting closer.

 

Granollers won in the previous round here against Albert Ramos-Vinolas 6-3, 7-6(3). He served very well and didn't offer his opponent any break point opportunities. That says a lot especially considering this was a clay court match and he also had a very dangerous opponent who is very good on this surface. His first service percentage was at 62% and he also managed 8 aces.

 

Carreno-Busta had to play two matches to get to the quarterfinals and he won against Tobias Kamke 6-1, 6-2 and Aleksandr Nedovyesov 3-6, 6-1, 7-6(3). His first match against Kamke was very easy but in the second he struggle a lot in all departments. He offered Nedovyesov 6 break point opportunities but the worst part was that his first service percentage was at 47%. I just do see him having a lot of chances against Granollers with those kind of stat numbers. Sure those stats could differ from match to match but against Kamke his first service percentage was at 53% so they actually got worse.

 

I see a clear win for Granollers in this one beacuse I don't think he will have a lot of problems on his service. Also I'm pretty sure he will get quite a few brake point opportunities and the break will definitely happen.

 

$200 Bonus

Play now US Players are welcome
Advertisement
Tip Bookmaker Odds * Stake Result
Granollers to win Pinnacle 1.79 9 2-1 WON (+7.11 units)
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.
0 0
Comments (2)
JerryDrake
Thank you, I won!
04/11/2014 - 20:30
tennisguy
you're welcome :)
04/11/2014 - 21:17
Leave a comment

Name Please, no foreign characters (required)

E-mail (Will not appear online)

Comment (Your comment will be published once it has been approved by our moderators)