Hertha vs Hamburger by Sureseye
Hamburger has started the season with two results going either way: They made a 3-3 draw away to Schalke where many had thought they will lose. They played effectively and created many chances. The last match was a 1-5 loss at home when they welcomed Hoffeinheim. After the defeat, coach Kruezer expressed his shock and afterwards blamed conceding 8 goals in last two matches over poor defence. Kreuzer reckons: "The question that needs answering is why the team is showing two completely different sides. We gave the game away during a period of play that lasted around 10-12 minutes. Even if we are 1-2 down, there is no need to go all out in search for an equaliser right away.
In their first two matches, both teams have showed attitudes of scoring, come from behind and also easily giveaway their leads.
• Hertha Berlin had had 28 goal attempts on goal in their first two Bundesliga matches and conceeded 22 goal attempts in the process;
• Hertha Berlin has played 17 shots on goal in their first two Bundesliga matches and conceeded 11 shots on target in the process;
• Hamburger had had 24 goal attempts on goal in their first two Bundesliga matches and conceeded 37 goal attempts in the process;
• Hamburger has played 18 shots on goal in their first two Bundesliga matches and conceeded 22 shots on goal in the process;
• Hertha Berlin have scored at least 2 goals in 6 out of their 7 games all competitions;
• Hertha Berlin have scored 11 goals in last 4 matches in all competitions;
• Hertha Berlin has conceded 6 goals in last 4 matches in all competitions;
• Hamburger have scored 8 goals in last 4 matches in all competition;
• Hamburger has conceded 12 goals in last 4 matches in all competitions.
Anything short of a high scoring match will be a surprise here as 7 days should rather be short for both sides to spring a magic in their defence lines, coupled with the fact that the last three times Hamburger visited Berlin ended in Over 2.5 goals.
Play now US Players are welcome
|Over 2.5||Marathonbet||1.74||8||1-0 LOST (-8 units)|