Germany vs Finland by Tipitip
Pick based on Asian handicap. Not familiar with handicaps? Read our Asian handicap betting guide
Germany U16-Finland U16: Last round of group stages
Key facts to know before this match:
1. In the last round, Germany lost against Slovenia by 11 and they have now 1 win and 1 lost in the group B. I watched them in the first round against Turkey and I really liked the way they played. They used their size advantage and got easy buckets near the rim. Despite being 21st in the Fiba World ranking, they are not playing like a 21st team, they are obviously better than it. Especially Van Slooten did great job until so far by leading his team in offensive court.
2. It should also be kept in mind that according to competition system all teams in each group will play playoffs for the quarterfinal round. For instance, 3rd of the group B will face with 2nd of the Group A and so on.
3. After losing their first game, Finland also lost their second game in the group B as I expected. Since they have a low game concentration, they are doing awful mistakes. In terms of this upcoming match, they will be very undersized as compared to Germany. Except this problem, Germany plays far better basketball than Finland at the moment. Germany will be more motivated for this match, since they shot with terrible field goal in the recent game.
4. If Germany plays like in their first game, which was against Turkey, Germany will win this match at least by double digits. I expect a one-sided game here, so my pick is Germany to win -4.
|Germany to win -4||10bet||1.82||10||66-44 WON (+8.2 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.