Basaksehir vs Bursaspor by Tipitip
Pick based on Asian handicap. Not familiar with handicaps? Read our Asian handicap betting guide
Medipol Başakşehir-Bursaspor: season opening match of Turkish league
Key facts to know before this match:
1. Last year Başakşehir surprised many people by finishing season at the 2nd place and also reaching Turkish cup final.
2. They have one of the best squads in Turkey. Despite losing their wonder kid Cengiz Ünder, Başakşehir added good players to their squad, which will bring depth and make the squad more powerful. They signed with ex-City player, Gael Clichy, ex-Feyenord winger, Eljero Elia, Swiss national player Gökhan İnler, Turkish national striker Mevlüt Erdinç, central backs Aurolien Chedjou from Galatsaray and Manuel Da Costa from Olympiakos, wingers Tunay Torun and Kerim Frei and lastly goalkeeper Mert Günok. But only 3 or 4 of them will play for the first line-up. Except those, they have already good players in their squad. Adebayor, Emre Belözoğlu, Visca, Mossoro and Volkan Babacan,etc. Their biggest problem in the long-term will be the age of their players. The average age of team players is about 31 year-old.
3. They are playing with high ball possession and they don’t let the opponent to have ball. If you can watch them against Club Brugge in the Champions League 3rd qualifying round, you will better understand what I mean. For now but only for nowadays, they are the best team in Turkey, because they opened the season earlier than other teams, which helped them to prepare in a better way and they have the best team chemistry in Turkey.
4. They are unbeaten in their last 22 home matches. They also have scored at least to 2 goals in their last 8 home matches.
1. Last year, Bursaspor also surprised many in the last week of the season, since they beat Trabzonspor on the road and did not relegate. After that day, many things changed in this club. They brought Paul Le Guen as their new head coach and they had many additions, too. They signed with Badu, Agu, Titi, Delarge and Ekong. They need time to get to know each other.
2. In the pre-season games they aldo had poor results against weak teams like Sudtirol, Balıkesirspor and Al Feiha.
In this match, I believe that Başakşehir will get an easy victory before their big game against Sevilla. They are well prepared at the moment and since Bursaspor has the lack of team chemistry, I expect Başakşehir win, but since the odds are low, I will go for Başakşehir -1 AH.
Play now US Players are welcome
|Başakşehir -1||10bet||1.60||10||1-0 PUSH (Stake return)|