Turkey vs Turkey by Tipitip
Pick based on Asian handicap. Not familiar with handicaps? Read our Asian handicap betting guide
Key facts to know about this game:
1. Before coming to this match, Ireland dominated Group D with 5 wins out of 5 games, as expected. They host the tournament and they play every game in front of sold-out arenas, where their fans give a huge support for them.
2. On the other hand, Israel finished their group at the 2nd position after Romania. Their biggest problem is defending the rim in the paint, since they are not tall enough. In the group stage, against Romania they faced with this problem and they could not manage to find a solution. In that match, Romania got 21 oreb (offensive rebound per game) and 47 dreb (defensive rebound per game) but Israel got only 12 oreb and 19 dreb. As you can see, Romania dominated the match but they won that game only by 9 because they got 31 turnovers.
3. In this upcoming match, the biggest problem for Israel will be again protecting the paint and rebounding, because Ireland is a team, which obviously have better players for center and power forward positions than Romania. They have 5 players taller than Israel’s tallest girl. But most importantly, Claire MELIA (C, 192 cm), the Irish mvp, showed an outstanding performance until so far. She has 14.2 ppg, 9.2 rpg and 4.6 apg. IMO, in this match no one can stop her.
4. Additionally, both Great Britain and Ukraine are better teams than Israel. Irish girls beat both of them by 14 and 20 points.
5. With a huge home support and playing in the paint will help Ireland to get an easy victory tonight. I will go -9 AH for Ireland @ 1.70.
Play now US Players are welcome
|Ireland to win -9||10bet||1.70||10||60-55 LOST (-10 units)|