Turkey vs Turkey by Tipitip
Norway U18 (w)-Georgia U18 (w): Last round of group stages
Key facts to know before this match:
1. Norway is at the 4th place in the Group C and they are followed by Georgia, which ranked at the 5th place right now. They both have 1 win out of 4 games and there is 39 points difference between them before this match. If Georgia wins tonight by at least 20 points, they will switch their position with Norway. You may ask yourself what will differ between being 4th or 5th in the group? It differs for these teams, since if a team finishes a group at the 4th place rather than at the 5th, they will fight for positions between 9th and 16th. But if the team ranks at the 5th position, they will play for 17th and 24th place in the classification games. It should be known that the 24th ranked team will relegate to Division C.
2. I watched a couple of games of Norway during this tournament. The head coach of Norway knows the capacity of his team. Despite they are doing a good job at defense, they are a very limited team in offense, since they so, in many offense sets they wait until the shot clock turns to 14 seconds and then they begin their offensive plays.
3. I also watched one of the Georgia’s game, which was against Israel and they were defeated by 38 points. The first quarter score was 24-0. But after this quarter Israel shot like they were in a 3 point shot contest. So the difference stayed between 30 and 40. Georgia is a very weak team. They don’t know how to manage with full-court traps. Some of the player of Georgia even cannot ball.
4. Georgia lost against Romania by 75, against Israel by 38, against Netherlands by 34 but they won against Switzerland by 7.
5. Norway lost against Romania by 31, against Israel by 38, against Netherlands by 48 but they won against Switzerland by 16.
6. IMO, if Norwegian girls play like in the recent games, they will win this game. They have better players and a better head coach. I will take NORWAY to win -7,5 .
Norway U18 (w) to win -7.5 @ 1.71
Play now US Players are welcome
|Norway U18 (w) to win -7.5||10bet||1.71||9||69-61 WON (+6.39 units)|