Canada vs Czech Republic by Atipico07
Canada host the Czech Republic Sunday in Richmond. Both teams have nothing to play for as Canada out of contention and Czech Republic qualified to the Group 2 Final Four that they will host in Ostrava.
It's true that nothing is on the line here but I see amazing value for Czech Republic as they are clearly the better team.
Let's look at some stats for Canada:
• Canada have a 3-5 record in the 2017 World Gran Prix;
• Three wins in a single World Grand Prix season is a new record for Canada. They were able to win maximum 2 matches in 2014 and 2015;
• Canada never won back-to-back World Grand Prix matches in their team history;
• Canada lost all three matches against Czech Republic at the World Grand Prix. Two of them in straight sets and the other one after leading 2 sets to 1.
Let's look at some stats for Czech Republic:
• Czech Republic have an amazing record: they were able to win 6 matches losing only 2 times;
• Since the last two matches in the 2016 season, they never lost back-to-back World Gran Prix matches;
As h2h show, Czech Republic usually have not big problems against Canada. Despite playing away from home, I see Czech Republic clear favourite and odds for them to win are just too high and full of value. Canada is a very poor team. I was expecting something like 1,55 or even lower...
Play now US Players are welcome
|Czech Republic to win||BetVictor||1.80||10||1-3 WON (+8 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.