Brazil vs Netherlands by Atipico07
I know that I'm writing a lot of tips with 10 stake but I'm really confident on what I'm writing. Hope that results will prove that I'm right.
Brazil host The Netherlands in Cuiaba today for their second game of the week.
Netherlands are coming to this match after 3 wins in the last 4 matches while Brazil lost 2 of the last 3 matches played.
After that two losses, Brazil won yesterday very easily against Belgium in 3 sets (after a tough first set, they dominated the game winning easy) especially thanks to Tandara, Brazil's tournament top scorer, that led her team with 17 points.
The Netherlands, on the other hand, lost the big game against USA 3-1. They will try to comeback with a win against Brazil but it will be not that easy.
I think that Brazil it's the better team and let's have a look to some stats:
• Brazil won 21 of the last 22 matches played against The Netherlands. The only Netherlands win was their 3-2 victory in the 2007 World Grand Prix final round, en route to their only World Grand Prix trophy;
• These two teams played six major encounters and Brazil have won each of them;
• Last match between these two teams took place in the World Grand Prix last season and Brazil won in straight sets in Bangkok, Thailand.
The only positive for Netherlands:
• Since August 2013, Netherlands suffered back-to-back World Grand Prix losses only in one occasion, against China and United States in June 2016.
Brazil will have the home advantage and will have stats on their side. They usually have not problems against The Netherlands and I see them clear favourite to win this match.
|Brazil to win||Sbobet||1.75||10||3-1 WON (+7.5 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.