Melbourne City vs Western Sydney by Bullet-bet
Odds is solid.
The main reasons why I play this bet:
- Melbourne City by of players rosters is among the three strongest team in league.
- City has not won last five meetings and have the imperative of victory.
- In today's meeting will lead them a new coach Michael Valkanis
- In the team come back their important players and these are; Muscat (DF), Malik (MF) and Jakopsen (DF).
- M. City will miss only one important player and that's Brandan (MF).
- Wanderers is averages team in league and in the last ten matches they have only one win.
- For this meeting will be absent two important players, namely; DInmas (MF) and Santalab (FW).
Melbourne City is better team, have the imperative of victory, and after five games without a win I think it will record victory.
|Melbourne City||Pinnacle||1.86||2||1-0 WON (+1.72 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.