Burnley vs Middlesbrough by Cebela

Burnley
VS
Middlesbrough
Statistics never lie, interpretation of it determinates wheter we are successuful or not. Bookies favour Burnley which is pretty strong at home, scoring 9 goals on last 4 games and winning 3 of them (only lost to Man City). Their tomorrow’s opponents the 4th defence playing away from home (conceded 9 goals on 8 games) and 5th overall. It seems like a hard team to crack but this is not a game they would want to stay in defence and try not to concede. Both teams would like to win this game and even though we are used to Karanka’s mentality where the goals justifies the means. The home team has a hard time keeping their clean sheet, and the guest with 5 times both teams to score on the away matches so a BTTS here is a given. Burnely conceded at least a goal in the first half on their last 6 games and on 41% of the games of both teams combined there were more goals in the second half. That leaves us with 59% of equal or higher number of goals in the first half. I expect both teams to score with probably over 2,5 goals so if this goes through I expect also over 1,5 goals in the first half.

$200 Bonus

Play now US Players are welcome
Advertisement
Pick Bookmaker Odds Stake Result
1st half over 1,5 goals Bet365 3.75 8 0-0 LOST (-8 units)
0 0
Comments (2)
nadim
statistics do lie!! but this still looks solid :D even for a +1.5 goal over the whole match at 1.5 for a nice parlay
12/26/2016 - 15:07
Cebela
In 60-70% statistics show us the correct outcome but it's important to see the unobvious. That's my goal to search for math patterns that are overlooked
12/26/2016 - 16:16
Leave a comment

Name Please, no foreign characters (required)

E-mail (Will not appear online)

Comment (Your comment will be published once it has been approved by our moderators)