Estudiantes vs Defensa by Glittering11
After 8 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses, the home team is in 2nd place, having won 27 points. In the last match, he lost with San Martín de San Juan away for (3-2), after in the previous game to have tied at home, in a game against Talleres, by (0-0). In the last 6 home games for the championship, Estudiantes De La Plata has 5 wins and 1 draw, having won 16 points out of 18.
• Nelson Vivas' defensive problems deepen with Jonathan Schunke now also a doubt; Julian Marchioni struggled in the defeat to San Martin Schunke and Leandro Gonzalez Pirez maybe risked.
• Lucas Viatri scored twice in the loss and will continue to lead the line.
• Israel Damonte should return from injury to partner Santiago Ascacibar in central midfield.
DEFENSA Y JUSTICIA
After 3 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses, the visiting team is in 21st place, having won 14 points. In the last match, he won at Arsenal de Sarandí at home (2-0), after having won the previous match in a match against Atletico Rafaela (0-1). Defensa y Justicia won 6 points of 21, after 1 win, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 games they played as a visitor.
The Defensa y Justicia enters the field for its fourteenth game for the Argentine Championship trying to keep the momentum to improve its situation in the competition, which is not the best. In the last round, the team received the Arsenal de Sarandí at home and managed to leave the field with the victory by 2x0, thus arriving at its second consecutive victory. Before, the team had won a beautiful result by beating Atletico Rafaela away from home by 0x1.
• Sebastian Becaccese could make the same XI that beat Arsenal last Monday with Nicolas Stefanelli continuing in attack after his brace.
• Jonas Gutierrez and Gonzalo Castellani made a difference after their introduction and so both could start in place of Hernan Fredes and Tomas Pochettino.
• Rafael Delgado is enjoying his wing back role and with Ignacio Rivero on the opposite flank, Becaccese is unlikely to tinker with the formation.
This duel brings as protagonists two teams that have been doing very different campaigns so far in the Argentine Championship. While Estudiantes de La Plata fights for the lead of the competition, next to the Boca Juniors, the Defensa y Justicia makes a bad campaign, with a very weak attack. Estudiantes De La Plata still did not lose at home, and had won every game, except the last, which ended tied. Thus, for the strongest cast and also for playing in front of his fans, where he has shown to be very strong, it is a good option to bet on the victory of Estudiantes De La Plata.
Play now US Players are welcome
|1||Bet365||1.70||9||1-2 LOST (-9 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.