Celta vs Sevilla by Glittering11
The home team is currently in 9th place with 21 points, after 6 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. In the penultimate match, he won at home to Granada by (3-1). In the last match, he tied for Betis by (3-3).
In this competition, it registers a sequence of 5 victories in the last matches at home. Defensive solidity has not been his strong point, having conceded goals in 9 of the last 10 games but his attack has scored regularly as he has scored goals in 8 of the last 10 matches in this competition.
• Sergio Alvarez returns from suspension, but Ruben Blanco is expected retain his place in goal after good recent performances.
• Hugo Mallo is still out due to a ban, which should see Facundo Roncaglia continue at right-back for the hosts.
• Daniel Wass is carrying a knock, but is expected to start, with Marcelo Diaz perhaps getting a rare nod over Nemanja Radoja.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Celta Vigo's last 6home games (La Liga). Over 2.5 goals1.73
Celta Vigo have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 home matches (La Liga).
After 8 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses, the visiting team is in 3rd place, having won 27 points. In the last match, they lost with Granada away by (2-1), after the previous match had won at home, in a game against Valencia, by (2-1). The team has conceded goals in eight of their last 10 games, so they have not shown great defensive solidity, but their attack has been marked with great regularity, since they have always scored at least one goal in the last 10 matches in this competition.
• Samir Nasri should be fully fit to perform at his best once again, with the Frenchman linking up in midfield with compatriot Steven N'Zonzi.
• There should be no selection surprises for the away side, with Gabriel Mercado nailing a consistent place down in a back three.
• Mariano and Franco Vazquez are one booking away from a suspension, which could be important given that games against Real Sociedad and Real Madrid are coming up over the next month or so.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Sevilla's last 4games (La Liga).
This clash brings as protagonists two teams that have been doing good campaigns so far in the Spanish League, Celta Vigo is in the middle of the table, and has one of the worst defenses of the competition, but in contrast, his attack almost equals that of Sevilla.
At home, La Celeste have won their last five La Liga matches consecutively, but have failed to keep a clean sheet on every occasion.
I think that the better option here is bet btts and over 2.5 goals
Play now US Players are welcome
|btts and over 2,5||10bet||2.00||8||0-3 LOST (-8 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.