Las Palmas vs Leganes by MikeElPatron
Tip based on Asian handicap. Not familiar with handicaps? Read our Asian handicap betting guide
Keys of the pick:
- Las Palmas is undefeated at home, even Madrid wasn´t able to win there.
- Las Palmas home record 4W-3D-0L (Goals 15:7)
- Leganés last 3 away games were big defeats: 3-0 against Espanyol (12º), 3-0 against Madrid (1º) and 4-0 against Málaga (11º).
- Las Palmas with a win can get so close to Europa League positions, big motivation for them.
- Leganés has only won 2 games out of the last 10, against Osasuna (20º) and Granada (19º).
- Leganés will travel without Serantes, Ibañez, Rico, Szymanowski, Adrián Marín, Luciano, Sastre, Koné and Dovale. Lega travels with 4 U19 players.
|Las Palmas -0,75||Bet365||2.05||8||1-1 LOST (-8 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.