Oklahoma vs Minnesota by Atipico07
Oklahoma City Thunder started good this season..they have a 4-1 record. These were their results:
1) Philadelphia 76ers 97-103 Oklahoma City Thunder
2) Oklahoma City Thunder 113-110 OT Phoenix Suns (102:102)
3) Oklahoma City Thunder 113-96 Los Angeles Lakers
4) Los Angeles Clippers 83-85 Oklahoma City Thunder
5) Golden State Warriors 122-96 Oklahoma City Thunder
They usually score a lot of points when playing at home..they have scored at least 111 points in 6 of their last 7 matches played considering last season too. Their defense is not playing well as showed in the last matches and the only time that they defended well was against Los Angeles Clippers.
Minnesota Timberwolves, on the other hand, have a 1-3 record after first 4 matches played. These were their results:
1) Memphis Grizzlies 102-98 Minnesota Timberwolves
2) Sacramento Kings 106-103 Minnesota Timberwolves
3) Minnesota Timberwolves 116-80 Memphis Grizzlies
4) Minnesota Timberwolves 99-102 Oklahoma City Thunder
I think that they will give some troubles against Oklahoma and I'm expecting good amount of points by them. Line is not that high and was passed in 3 of the last 4 matches played between these two sides at Oklahoma City Thunder's home.
Play now US Players are welcome
|Over 207,5||Unibet||1.82||8||112-92 LOST (-8 units)|