Minnesota vs Denver Nuggets by Atipico07
Minnesota Timberwolves didn't start good this season..they are 1-2 after first 3 matches played. These were their results:
1) Memphis Grizzlies 102-98 Minnesota Timberwolves
2) Sacramento Kings 106-103 Minnesota Timberwolves
3) Minnesota Timberwolves 116-80 Memphis Grizzlies
As you can see, they are playing very good offense..they usually score a lot of points when playing at home. They have scored an average of 118.5 points in the last 4 matches played at home considering last season and an average of 107.75 considering preseason. Today, they are favourite to win this match and I'm expecting big amount of points from them even if I don't know if they will win.
Denver Nuggets is 1-2 after first 3 matches played too. These were their results:
1) New Orleans Pelicans 102-107 Denver Nuggets
2) Denver Nuggets 113-115 OT Portland Trail Blazers (104-104)
3) Toronto Raptors 105-102 Denver Nuggets
As you can see, both of these three games were over this line so I think that there is good value. Denver Nuggets is a team that score a lot of points even away from home as showed last season so I'm expecting an high tempo match here.
My pick is over 204,5.
Play now US Players are welcome
|Over 204,5||Unibet||1.86||8||99-102 LOST (-8 units)|