Botafogo vs Coritiba by MikeElPatron
Pick based on Asian handicap. Not familiar with handicaps? Read our Asian handicap betting guide
Coritiba 15th position (36:37 - 38 points). Last 5 games D-L-D-L-W
Botafogo has a good record playing at home, winning 8 out of 10 last games played in the Botafogo Arena. They're in good shape and they want to keep this because the regular league is coming to an end.
Coritiba for his part is having a bad shape playing away, they have been able to win only 2 games of the last 10 played away.
Emerson Santos, defender from Botafogo, expects Coritiba to play defensive and expect to score in counteratacks. This means that Botafogo will probably play with an offensive strategy as aswell said by the mister.
Stats: (Source whoscored.com)
- Botafogo RJ have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 8 home matches against Coritiba in all competitions.
- Botafogo RJ have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches (Brasileirão).
- Coritiba have lost their last 3 away matches (Brasileirão)
- (Botafogo) Midfielder Airton is a doubt for this one due to a knock.
- (Coritiba) Luccas Claro is a doubt for this one after picking up an injury against Atletico Nacional. Juan and Nery Bareiro are also doubts with knocks. Kléber serves a ban after his sending-off at the weekend.
Play now US Players are welcome
|Botafogo -0.5||Bet365||1.57||8||0-0 LOST (-8 units)|