Steaua vs Zurich by Serbon

Steaua
VS
Zurich
For me this match must finish with a draw, Steaua is far from quality team, they are on last position in their group with one point only. Zurich is one place up with one win against Osmanlispor 2:1.

 

Steaua in Europe play in defensive style, strong defence and try to score with counter-attack, Zurich is little more attacking team and they will probably be that team who will have more ball in their feet.

 

Agatonovi A. , Moke W., Pintili M.(can play) , Tanase F., Filip L. (can play) are injured for Steaua Bucharest, for Zurich – Bangura U., Brecher Y., Sadiku A. are players that coach can't count on them for play.

 

I would give 70% chance for a draw here, 20% for Zurich and only 10% for Steaua.

$200 Bonus

Play now US Players are welcome
Advertisement
Tip Bookmaker Odds * Stake Result
Draw Marathonbet 3.32 6 1-1 WON (+13.92 units)
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.
0 0
Comments (0)
Leave a comment

Name Please, no foreign characters (required)

E-mail (Will not appear online)

Comment (Your comment will be published once it has been approved by our moderators)