IK Savehof vs Kristiansand by Bulan20
Tip based on Asian handicap. Not familiar with handicaps? Read our Asian handicap betting guide
Lot of interesting plays for this second leg in the semifinals between Sävehof and Kristianstad.
First leg ended much closer then the majority expected with a 29-28 home win.
Kristianstad is big favourite in this series and to take the gold in the end but had a tough time against a fighting Sävehof. Like the over-play in this for a couple of reasons:
- Sandström in goal did a great match last leg and Kristianstad still made 29 goals against him.
-Players like Jamali in Kristianstad and Forsell-Schevert did not have a productive day with only 1 goal each. On the other hand the big surprise in 1st match Bogojevic in Sävehof with 12 goals, I don´t see having that kind of game this time with Kristianstad defense being more aware of his threat.
- Kristianstad plays with strong offensive speed with two of the best wingers in the league.
- Sävehof plays tough and tight but have smaller speedier 9m that also don´t mind high tempo.
- Anton Lindskog is out for Kristianstad, not a big blow due to Kristianstads width but a still a good defender.
I think we will see a high tempo match here and even if both teams are strong in defense, both also have good offensive production. Sävehof at home also wants to play with more tempo that will suit Kristianstad. Over 53,5 goals is the prediction.
|Over 53,5 goals||Pinnacle||1.93||8||29-35 WON (+7.44 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.