Butorac-Lipsky vs Bury-Siljestrom by Khum
ATP 250 Kuala Lumpur
Butorac/Lipsky - Bury/Siljestrom
Well, there's a really good job Eric Butorac and Scott Lipsky have done togethere since they've paired themselves again this year:
- semifinal in Halle (lost to champions Bopanna/Mergea);
- 1st round loss in Cincinnati at the most in form pair then, Nestor/Rojer-Vasselin;
- final in Winston-Salem (lost to Inglot/Linstedt, champions there and semifinalists in US Open 2 weeks later);
- round 3 in US Open (lost to no2 pair in the world, Rojer/Tecau);
- semifinal in Metz (lost to the no5 pair of the world and the recent US Open champions Herbert/Mahut).
We must notice two things:
- they've only lost to top pairs;
- they've won 2:0 the debut matches in the last 3 tournaments, despite meeting strong pairs as Lopez/Mirnyi and Marrero/Verdasco.
Today, when meeting a challenger pair, with both members which never have been top50 in doubles and have only recorded good performances in challenger level tournaments and which lost 2:0 at the only occasion they've played a ATP level pair (Marray/Qureshi), I think there's a good probability for Butorac and Lipsky to start once again with a straight sets win.
Let's go green ;)
Play now US Players are welcome
|Lipsky/Butorac to win 2:0||BetVictor||2.10||8||2-1 LOST (-8 units)|