Hiroshima vs Montedio Yamagata by Luca Garzeli
Tip based on Asian handicap. Not familiar with handicaps? Read our Asian handicap betting guide
All 4 games they won at home were covered by the -1 AH. Montedio is playing for survive, but they will have better spots to win points in the 2nd Stage, because in this 1st Stage they have to play against Hiroshima and Gamba Osaka. Montedio is winless far from home, and is the 2nd less scorer team. They only managed to score a goal or sum a point against teams that, for sure, won't play for Championship in the 2nd Stage.
I had some thoughts about this game, but h2h is not so good. I contemplated some additional bets, like Hiroshima win to nil @2,40 Hiroshima & under 2.5 @3,40. The problem is that Hiroshima were conceding some goals against middle-low classified teams lately. Anyway, if we won the main bet, we would hit the additional two bets.
Hiroshima is capable to win this newly promoted team (finished 6th last year in JL-2). Is fighting for Championship spot semi-finals and, as I said, is a must win game. Full stake for me. Money back in a simple win case.
- Sanfrencce Hiroshima has won last 3 games against Montedio.
- Sanfrencee has won all 6 matchs at home that they played in all time games against Montedio.
- However, they only won 1 of 6 these games by a 2 goals margin.
- Aoyama def. (14/0) will be out until 2nd Stage for Hiroshima.
Play now US Players are welcome
|Sanfrecce Hiroshima -1||Bet365||1.95||10||5-1 WON (+9.5 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.