ASO Chlef vs ES Setif by Jamesington
ES Setif are the Champions of Africa and are good enough to beat ASO Chief, of that there is no question. Will they beat ASO however, that is what we must decide? I think the answer is yes and shall present to you my reasoning:
- Setif have won 3 of their last 4 matches and currently lie ten places above their opponents
- A big win in this game could be enough to send the newly crowned Kings of Africa to the top of the league
- ASO are a poor side who lie 1 point off the bottom of the league having lost 3 in a row
- Only one ASO player has scored in their past four games (Daham's 90th minute consolation on Saturday)
This is a very good side, playing against a pretty miserable team that are likely to be facing a serious battle against relegation come the end of the season, ASO Chief have both the second fewest points in the league and the second worst goal difference.
The only real obstacle facing ES is fatigue. After a long Champions League campaign the players will just have been getting back to full fitness but have been hit with 4 matches in the space of 10 days. I don't think that will be a big enough problem to stop them winning this game though and they should take the 3 points which will elevate them to at least 3rd position.
ES Setif have also won the last 3 matches between the two clubs (1-0, 1-0 and 4-1) so are used to dominating their weak opponents.
Play now US Players are welcome
|ES Setif||BetVictor||2.30||8||2-1 LOST (-8 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.