Arsenal vs Dortmund by Jamesington
- 7 of Arsenal's last 8 home matches have featured over 2.5 goals
- 12 of Dortmund's last 13 away matches have featured over 2.5 goals
- Both Arsenal and Dortmund's last 3 Champions League matches have featured over 2.5 goals
- The last two times these clubs played at Emirates Arena the match featured over 2.5 goals
Given the likelihood of Over 2.5 Goals landing, the price is not that appealing (1.67) and would require a maximum stake to guarantee any decent return so I searched for other likely outcomes and taking into account team news and recent history I quite fancy a DORTMUND WIN WITH OVER 2.5 GOALS available at 4.5 with Unibet. Despite being in poor domestic form, Borussia Dortmund have won all 4 group matches and have only conceded 1 goal, whilst scoring 13. A win against Arsenal would guarantee top spot in the group.
- Dortmund's last 3 matches has been 2W 1D, Arsenal's has been 1D 2L
- Dortmund have conceded 1 goal in the group, Arsenal have conceded 7 (and will have a rookie goalkeeper)
- Dortmund beat Arsenal 2-0 earlier in the season (and won the most recent match at Emirates 2-1)
- Arsenal have lost their last 4 home matches in CL against German opposition
Arsenal will likely be missing Jack Wilshere and goalkeeper Szczęsny, meaning that rookie stopper Damian Martinez will make his second appearance for Arsenal in a match which Arsenal must win to have any chance of topping the group, though that would appear unlikely. Dortmund will be without Marco Reus after the attacker tore an ankle ligament at the weekend - he will be sorely missed but the club has won games without him already this season and can do so again.
Play now US Players are welcome
|Dortmund win and over 2.5 goals||Unibet||4.50||4||2-0 LOST (-4 units)|