China vs New Zealand by Jamesington
I consider it likely that China will win. The Chinese side have far more motivation as they prepare for the Asian Cup starting in March, plus they have a strong and very experienced squad to select from. China have only lost 1 of their last 11 home matches, have beaten both Macedonia & Paraguay this year (amongst others) and are facing a team who are not only ranked more than 40 places below them in the latest FIFA rankings but one on a very poor run of form.
Some quick info on New Zealand:
- Lost 4 of last 5 matches, but in each game both teams have scored
- Have not won any of last 7 matches
- Only one defensive player in the squad (including goalkeepers and defenders) has more than 9 caps
- Captain and defensive heart Winston Reid is out injured
Whilst they have not lost in 4 games, China's defence is far from flawless, they have conceded in 4 of their last 5 matches, and New Zealand have at least one very potent goal threat in Leicester striker Chris Wood - for that reason I am fairly confident that both teams will score (New Zealand have conceded 14 in their last 5 matches, China have scored 10 in their last 5).
Combining the two likely outcomes of CHINA WIN & BTTS then there is a good opportunity for some serious value with the bet generally available at odds of 5.0.
Play now US Players are welcome
|China win and BTTS||BetVictor||5.00||5||1-1 LOST (-5 units)|
* Odds as of post published time and are subject to change.