RSS Feeds of Betshoot
What are RSS Feeds?
Rss feeds allow you to see when websites have added new content. You can get the latest news in one place, as soon as published.
Feeds are generally known as RSS ('Really Simple Syndication') which are just web pages, designed to be read by computers rather than people.
Our website provides feeds for the desktop website and the most popular feeds are listed here.
You can access RSS feeds directly just by clicking on the orange RSS icon for your desired feed.
With this way, you can be contacted immediately for new predictions that our editors and tipsters publish on the site, and also get notified for the latest stories from our blog.
How to read our RSS Feeds
You can read our RSS feeds by choosing your prefered method. You will need just one of the following:
1. A mordern web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera)
2. A Web-based news reader
Once you have chosen a news reader, all you have to do is to decide what content you want it to receive.
For example, if you would like the latest Blog stories of betshoot, you need the link of the Sports Blog RSS button. Now you can subscribe to the feed by dragging the URL of the feed into your news reader or by cutting and pasting the same URL into a new feed in your news reader.
Latest published posts
- 18/01/2017Lazio vs Genoa
- 18/01/2017Cameroon vs Guinea Bissau
- 15/01/2017Torino vs Milan
- 14/01/2017Lazio vs Atalanta
- 14/01/2017Marseille vs Monaco
- 14/01/2017Manchester Utd vs Liverpool
- 13/01/2017Heracles vs Groningen
- 13/01/2017Heerenveen vs Den Haag
- 13/01/2017West Ham vs Crystal Palace
- 13/01/2017Montpellier vs Dijon
- 12/01/2017Lille vs St Etienne
- 12/01/2017Leeds vs Derby
- 11/01/2017Reading vs QPR
- 10/01/2017Alaves vs Deportivo
- 10/01/2017Villarreal vs Sociedad
- 10/01/2017Nantes vs Nancy
- 08/01/2017Osasuna vs Valencia