RSS Feeds of Betshoot
What are RSS Feeds?
Rss feeds allow you to see when websites have added new content. You can get the latest news in one place, as soon as published.
Feeds are generally known as RSS ('Really Simple Syndication') which are just web pages, designed to be read by computers rather than people.
Our website provides feeds for the desktop website and the most popular feeds are listed here.
You can access RSS feeds directly just by clicking on the orange RSS icon for your desired feed.
With this way, you can be contacted immediately for new predictions that our editors and tipsters publish on the site, and also get notified for the latest stories from our blog.
How to read our RSS Feeds
You can read our RSS feeds by choosing your prefered method. You will need just one of the following:
1. A mordern web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera)
2. A Web-based news reader
Once you have chosen a news reader, all you have to do is to decide what content you want it to receive.
For example, if you would like the latest Blog stories of betshoot, you need the link of the Sports Blog RSS button. Now you can subscribe to the feed by dragging the URL of the feed into your news reader or by cutting and pasting the same URL into a new feed in your news reader.
Latest published posts
- 23/11/2017Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Slavia Prague
- 23/11/2017AEK Athens vs Rijeka
- 23/11/2017Lugano vs Hapoel Beer Sheva
- 22/11/2017Qarabag vs Chelsea
- 22/11/2017Sporting vs Olympiakos
- 21/11/2017Ostersunds vs Zorya
- 21/11/2017Aston Villa vs Sunderland
- 21/11/2017Blackpool vs Gillingham
- 21/11/2017Chesterfield vs Forest Green
- 21/11/2017Colchester vs Lincoln
- 20/11/2017Lens vs Niort
- 19/11/2017Aalborg vs Midtjylland
- 19/11/2017Inter vs Atalanta
- 19/11/2017Lyon vs Montepellier
- 19/11/2017Torino vs Chievo
- 18/11/2017Strasbourg vs Rennes
- 18/11/2017Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid