RSS Feeds of Betshoot
What are RSS Feeds?
Rss feeds allow you to see when websites have added new content. You can get the latest news in one place, as soon as published.
Feeds are generally known as RSS ('Really Simple Syndication') which are just web pages, designed to be read by computers rather than people.
Our website provides feeds for the desktop website and the most popular feeds are listed here.
You can access RSS feeds directly just by clicking on the orange RSS icon for your desired feed.
With this way, you can be contacted immediately for new predictions that our editors and tipsters publish on the site, and also get notified for the latest stories from our blog.
How to read our RSS Feeds
You can read our RSS feeds by choosing your prefered method. You will need just one of the following:
1. A mordern web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera)
2. A Web-based news reader
Once you have chosen a news reader, all you have to do is to decide what content you want it to receive.
For example, if you would like the latest Blog stories of betshoot, you need the link of the Sports Blog RSS button. Now you can subscribe to the feed by dragging the URL of the feed into your news reader or by cutting and pasting the same URL into a new feed in your news reader.
Latest published posts
- 25/03/2017Montenegro vs Poland
- 25/03/2017Swindon Town vs Millwall
- 24/03/2017Belgium vs Greece
- 24/03/2017Sweden vs Belarus
- 24/03/2017Gillingham vs Peterborough
- 24/03/2017Italy vs Albania
- 23/03/2017Venezuela vs Peru
- 21/03/2017Oxford United vs Bolton
- 18/03/2017Roma vs Sassuolo
- 18/03/2017Salzburg vs Austria Vienna
- 18/03/2017Caen vs Monaco
- 18/03/2017Leganes vs Malaga
- 17/03/2017Crystal Palace vs Watford
- 17/03/2017Hoffenheim vs Leverkusen
- 17/03/2017Torino vs Inter
- 17/03/2017Bournemouth vs Swansea
- 17/03/2017Norwich vs Barnsley