Over Under Betting
Over Under betting is based on the total goals of a game. Generally in football, the bookmakers set 2.5 goal as the line and the punters choose Under 2.5 goals (no-score, 1 goal and 2 goals) or Over 2.5 goals (3 goals or more).
There is no draw (push) possibility for this bet. It means you will win or lose your stake at the end of 90 minute time. You have 50% chance to win the bet. No extra-time or penalty shoot outs after 90 minute counts for this type of bet.
Football Over Under 2.5 goals example
Arsenal v Charlton -> Under 2.5 Goals = @1.95 | Over 2.5 Goals = @1.90
* Consider that you bet 100 on Under 2.5 goals. If the game ends with 0,1 or 2 goals in total at the end of 90 minutes, your stake will return as 195.
It means you have 195-100 = 95 profit. If the game ends with 3 or more goals in total, you lose your stake.
For some games, the bookmakers offer under/over 3 goals. It means you will get your stake back if the game ends with 3 goals.
Basketball Over Under betting
It is the same with any other sports. However, the lines are different from soccer. Lets examine a basketball game.
Miami v San Antonio – Under 170 = @1.91 – Over 170 = @1.91
* Consider that you bet 100 on Under 170. If the game ends with any score under 170 total, your stake will return as 191. It means you have 191-100 = 91 profit.
If the game ends with more than 170 points, you lose your stake. If the game ends with exact 170 points, it means the bet is a push and no wager. You get your stake back.
In the NBA games, extra-times counts for this bet. However, some of the bookies do not count in the extra times for Euro Basket games. Be aware of this when you are thinking of betting on Under / Over. Read the rules of bookmaker carefully.
- ► World's leading online betting group.
- ► Very fast withdrawals.
- ► The best live streaming service.
- ► 100% Deposit bonus up to €100!
- ► Lowest margins and highest limits.
- ► Instant withdrawals.
- ► Better value than an exchange.
- ► Best odds guaranteed!