Tennis betting tips
An introduction to Tennis betting
Tennis is one of the most popular sports and surely the most popular individual sport in the World. With uprise of players from Latin America and Eastern Europe over the last two decades and Asian players in recent years - tennis is not considered as a high class sports anymore and as such, it's getting more and more popular between the bettors worlwide.
Having that in mind, bookmakers are offering more and more wider offer on tennis matches, not only including ATP & WTA tournaments, but also lower tournaments such as Challengers, Futures and ITF tournaments where your local knowledge of players can have big impact on betting success. Not only that bookmakers are having wider offer and have started sponsoring many professional tournaments, but they also started coveraging many matches live, having live stream of those matches as well.
Four major tennis tournaments called Grand Slams: Australian Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open are attracting biggest attention of the tennis fans and it's no wonder that leading online bookmakers are offering special promotional bonuses for those events. Our site is the right place to check any forthcoming tennis betting tips prior starting those great tournaments.
Our tennis betting tips
Bookmakers have different rules following the retirement of the players and you may want to be aware of it when placing a bet on the specific match.
First group of bookmakers require only one serve in order for the bet to stand. That means that if a player retires at any time during the game, but after the first serve the bet stands and the winner is the player who progressed to the next round. (This rule apply to Ladbrokes, Bet-at-home, Blue Square, Coral, Expekt and Interwetten)
Second group of bookmakers require one set to be completed in order for the bet to stand. That means that if a player retires after one completed set, the bet stands. In case the player retires before the first set has been completed, the bet is void. (This rule apply to Pinnacle Sports, 10bet, Betfred, Betsafe, Betsson, Unibet and Marathonbet)
Third group of bookmakers requre the entire match to be completed in order for bet to stand. This rule tends to be most fair one, as non-sport's factor can't decide outcome of your bet. Bets are simply void disregarding when the player retires. (This rule apply to Bet365, William Hill, BetVictor, Nordicbet, PaddyPower, 12bet, 188bet and Stan James)
- 26/05 03:00Liang-Chi Huang vs Chuhan Wang1.363.00ITF China F5
- 26/05 03:00Junri Namigata vs Eri Hozumi1.442.62ITF Women Karuizawa
- 26/05 03:50Ying-Ying Duan vs Fangzhou Liu1.145.50ITF Women Goyang
- 26/05 04:00Yong-Kyu Lim vs Jose Statham2.251.57ITF Korea F3
- 26/05 08:00Xenia Knoll vs Bianca Hincu1.831.83ITF Women Timisoara
- 26/05 08:30Martina Kubicikova vs Olga Ianchuk2.501.50ITF Women Antalya
- 26/05 08:30Norbert Gombos vs Jaroslav Pospisil2.001.72ITF Czech Republic F2
- 26/05 08:30Hugo Nys vs Mate Delic2.101.66ITF Turkey F20
- 26/05 09:00Michael Linzer vs Petru-Alexandru Luncanu1.502.50ITF Romania F2
- 26/05 09:00Jovana Jaksic vs Ting Li1.204.33ITF Women Tarakan
- 26/05 09:00Kristijan Mesaros vs Dimitar Kutrovsky2.251.57ITF Bulgaria F2
- 26/05 10:00Blaz Kavcic vs James Duckworth1.532.37French Open 2013
- 26/05 10:00Joao Sousa vs Go Soeda1.224.00French Open 2013
- 26/05 10:00Petra Cetkovska vs Olga Puchkova1.572.25French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 10:00Arantxa Rus vs Sara Errani15.001.03French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 10:00Milos Raonic vs Xavier Malisse1.088.00French Open 2013
- 26/05 10:00Petra Martic vs Ana Ivanovic9.001.07French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 10:00Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs Andrea Hlavackova1.184.50French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 10:00Illya Marchenko vs Kevin Anderson10.001.06French Open 2013
- 26/05 11:30Serena Williams vs Anna Tatishvili1.0126.00French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 11:30Andreas Seppi vs Leonardo Mayer1.165.00French Open 2013
- 26/05 11:30Roberto Bautista-Agut vs Gilles Muller1.204.33French Open 2013
- 26/05 11:30Gilles Simon vs Lleyton Hewitt1.145.50French Open 2013
- 26/05 12:00Richard Gabb vs David Rice2.201.61ITF Greece F8
- 26/05 12:00Yuliya Beygelzimer vs Caroline Garcia1.901.80French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 12:00Ayumi Morita vs Yulia Putintseva2.101.66French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 12:00Nadia Petrova vs Monica Puig1.363.00French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 12:00Mallory Burdette vs Donna Vekic1.612.20French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 13:00Pablo Carreno-Busta vs Roger Federer11.001.05French Open 2013
- 26/05 13:30Jan Hajek vs Denis Kudla1.402.75French Open 2013
- 26/05 13:30Virginie Razzano vs Claire Feuerstein1.612.20French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 13:30Kiki Bertens vs Sorana Cirstea1.572.25French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 13:30Marinko Matosevic vs David Ferrer21.001.01French Open 2013
- 26/05 13:30Benjamin Becker vs Jeremy Chardy11.001.05French Open 2013
- 26/05 13:30Somdev Devvarman vs Daniel Munoz-De La Nava2.251.57French Open 2013
- 26/05 13:30Lukas Lacko vs Sam Querrey4.331.20French Open 2013
- 26/05 14:30Pei-Chi Lee vs Despoina Vogasari1.253.75ITF Women Marathon
- 26/05 15:00Marcel Granollers vs Feliciano Lopez1.502.50French Open 2013
- 26/05 15:00Steve Darcis vs Michael Llodra2.201.61French Open 2013
- 26/05 15:00Viktor Troicki vs James Blake1.224.00French Open 2013
- 26/05 15:30Sabine Lisicki vs Sofia Arvidsson1.107.00French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 15:30Galina Voskoboeva vs Grace Min1.502.50French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 15:30Dinah Pfizenmaier vs Mandy Minella1.572.25French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 15:30Irena Pavlovic vs Shelby Rogers3.001.36French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 15:30Urszula Radwanska vs Venus Williams2.371.53French Open 2013 Women
- 26/05 17:00Miguel-Angel Reyes-Valera vs Nicolas Meister1.722.00ITF Mexico F9
- 26/05 18:00Tristan-Samuel Weissborn vs Karim Hossam1.831.83ITF Egypt F8
- 26/05 18:00Jamie Loeb vs Brooke Austin1.831.83ITF Women Sumter
- 26/05 19:30Loeb/ Marand vs Frilling/ Mueller1.612.20ITF Women Sumter WD
- Last Odds Update: 26/05 04:13 (UK Time)
Most popular betting option at tennis matches is naturally picking a winner. However, as betting on tennis become more popular, some other betting options were also introduced to bettors and now can be regularly found at every bookmaker.
Bettor predicts whether the game will end with more or less games than the bookmakers' margin is (same as over/under bets in football or basketball).
First Set Winner
Bettor predicts which player will win the first set.
Also called Correct Score betting, where bettor predicts the correct score in sets between two players.
Bettor predicts if the player will cover the games advantage given by the bookies or not (same as with basketball point spread, or football asian handicap betting).
Bettor predicts if the player will win the first set and win the match, or lose the first set and win the match.
There are also many other variations such as: Under/over games in first set, number of sets, tie break in a match (yes/no) and many more, depending on the importancy of the match offered.
To our tennis betting tips article we mostly recommend Pinnacle Sports and Bet365 as the best bookmakers for your daily betting.