Today could and should be a very big day for football clubs in the Manchester region. City have their big day out at Wembley (where I've tipped them to win) and United have the match in which they can seal a record 19th League Championship.
United have been a tough team to back in recent weeks, they disappointed in the semi final against City and then didn't impress against Newcastle at St. James' Park. However, big wins against Schalke and Chelsea have restored faith in the Red Devils and they only need a point to win the title. Sir Alex Ferguson does not do 'scraping by' though - he will want his team to win the title properly, with a win.
There are two weeks before the Champions' League final so if United can win here at Ewood Park then some key players will perhaps receive a rest in the final league match of the season back at Old Trafford. Chicharito, Rooney and Valencia are all set to feature today against Blackburn and that trio alone is enough for me to expect a Manchester victory.
United are at the top of their game right now and could have realistically scored four or five against closest challengers Chelsea - only some solid goalkeeping by Petr Cech and bad luck kept them from doing so.
Blackburn have been poor lately and have only won one out of thirteen games since the last week in January.
United to win and clinch the title.
Blackburn vs Man. United
England Premier League | Blackburn vs Man. United betting tips by (Scotland) Match date: 14 May | Posted: 14 May 04:01 2011 GMT+2. Tip viewed 1575 times.Blackburn vs Man. United betting tips conclusion Stake: 10/10
- Pick Man United
- Odds 1.75
- Bookmaker William Hill
- Match Date 14 May
- Match Result 1-1 LOST (Jamesington lost -10 units)
Online bookmakers reviews
Jamesington Tipster profile
- Picks Won : 91
- Picks Pushed : 9
- Picks Lost : 117
- Total Profit: -102.43 Units
- This Month: -14.76 Units
- Active picks: 0
Jamesington's latest betting tips
- 25.10 Dundee FC - Hamilton 2.56
- 23.10 AaB Aalborg - Dynamo Kiev 3.20
- 23.10 Torino - HJK Helsinki 2.10
- 23.10 Lille - Everton 6.50
- 23.10 Celtic - Astra 2.88
- 22.10 Ludogorets - Basel 2.80
- 22.10 Anderlecht - Arsenal 4.00
- 21.10 Exeter - Wycombe 2.50
- 21.10 Blackpool - Derby 1.80
- 20.10 West Brom - Man. United 1.73
- 18.10 Burnley - West Ham 1.78
- 18.10 Southampton - Sunderland 3.25
- 17.10 Lens - PSG 1.91
- 17.10 Hamilton - Aberdeen FC 1.62
- 11.10 Scotland - Georgia 1.91