Blackpool are the fighting, plucky underdogs of the Premiership. The team that no-one gave a chance when they first won promotion and the team that, from their 4-0 first match win against Wigan, everyone wanted to stay up.
Ian Holloway and his side have created some incredible moments and memories this season and whether they stay up or go down their first season in the Premiership will be remembered for many years, not just by Blackpool fans.
However, I don't think they will go down. They are much better than West Ham, Wigan, Wolves and arguably a few of the other teams above them and it would be cruel if their adventure and spirit was to be met with the crushing blow of relegation.
Charlie Adam, Matt Phillips, DJ Campbell and co have entertaned us all season and they do not deserve to go down. Today they face a Bolton team who have played some nice football this year too under Owen Coyle but lately have failed to impress and have lost their last three matches. In addition, Bolton have only actually won TWO away matches all season.
The Trotters have nothing left to play for this year, they are well safe from relegation and are not quite close enough to the higher up clubs to be thinking about Europe. With all these factors in mind I can't see past a Blackpool victory today - the result that surely all neutrals want to see.
Blackpool vs Bolton
England Premier League | Blackpool vs Bolton betting tips by (Scotland) Match date: 14 May | Posted: 14 May 03:46 2011 GMT+2. Tip viewed 1854 times.Blackpool vs Bolton betting tips conclusion Stake: 10/10
- Pick Blackpool
- Odds 2.20
- Bookmaker Bet365
- Match Date 14 May
- Match Result 4-3 WON (Jamesington won 12 units)
Online bookmakers reviews
Jamesington Tipster profile
- Picks Won : 124
- Picks Pushed : 11
- Picks Lost : 180
- Total Profit: -198.28 Units
- This Month: + 0 Units
- Active picks: 0
Jamesington's latest betting tips
- 10.02 Liverpool - Tottenham 4.54
- 31.01 Crystal Palace - Everton 2.85
- 31.01 Chelsea - Manchester C. 2.15
- 27.01 Chelsea - Liverpool 3.50
- 26.01 DR Congo - Tunisia 6.50
- 21.01 Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1.98
- 21.01 Villarreal - Getafe 2.16
- 11.01 Napoli - Juventus 2.90
- 10.01 Ipswich Town - Derby 1.98
- 08.01 Granada - Sevilla 2.05
- 04.01 Dover Athletic - Crystal Palace 4.33
- 19.12 Mainz - Bayern 3.30
- 19.12 Newcastle Jets - Adelaide United 1.92
- 18.12 Excelsior Rotterdam - NAC Breda 1.93
- 17.12 Bournemouth - Liverpool 1.97