US PGA Tour - Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow.
Golf fans will remember this tournament from last year due to Rory McIlroy's stunning come from behind win, shooting a 61 on the final day to fly out of the pack and take the title.
There won't be any such performance from McIlroy this time round as, unfortunately, the likeable Northern Irishman didn't make the cut - however... there is still an opportunity from a player a few strokes back to get into the mix.
With these picks I'm ruling out current leader Jonathan Byrd (perhaps not wise due to the 12 months he's had) but we're looking for a bit of value in the betting and it can be found not too far from the top of the leaderboard. We have British Open Champion Stewart Cink and US Open Champ Lucas Glover only three strokes off the lead. At 8/1 I fancy one of those pair to go very close (the way Cink has been playing, he'd be my main pick).
For a bit of bigger price fun we only look one stroke further back and find Kevin Na, the up and down, hot and (very) cold, Korea-born American at 16/1. Having watched Na play this season it is apparent he certainly has the skills required to win on the tour this season, he's come very close already, but perhaps lacks the mental toughness to see it through. I'm hoping with a bit of luck he will find himself pushing his way into the fight for the championship and he certainly represents good value.
Stewart Cink to win
1pt @ 9.0 with Bet365
Lucas Glover to win
1pt @ 9.0 with Bet 365
Kevin Na to win
1pt @ 17.0 with Boylesports
This is a bet which is a good-value bet, with only a very small stake on each competitor and is by no means a guarantee of a return but, as they say, you have to speculate to accumulate.
Back my Formula 1 and Scottish Football bets today and over the three of them I'm fairly sure we'll have a positive return.
Other vs Other
PGA Tour | Other vs Other betting tips by (Scotland) Match date: 8 May | Posted: 8 May 06:31 2011 GMT+2. Tip viewed 650 times.Other vs Other betting tips conclusion Stake: 3/10
- Pick Cink/Glover/Na To Win
- Odds 3.67
- Bookmaker Bet365
- Match Date 8 May
- Match Result Glover WON (Jamesington won 8.01 units)
Online bookmakers reviews
Jamesington Tipster profile
- Picks Won : 85
- Picks Pushed : 8
- Picks Lost : 109
- Total Profit: -87.67 Units
- This Month: + 0 Units
- Active picks: 0
Jamesington's latest betting tips
- 16.06 Mexico - Italy 3.20
- 15.06 Guatemala - Argentina 3.10
- 07.06 Portugal - Russia 2.20
- 07.06 Lithuania - Greece 3.60
- 07.06 Republic of Ireland - Faroe Islands 2.70
- 07.06 Croatia - Scotland 2.10
- 02.06 Barcelona B - Villarreal 2.21
- 02.06 Las Palmas - Numancia 4.60
- 31.05 Osters - Goteborg IFK 2.10
- 31.05 Bordeaux - Evian 2.05
- 30.05 CSMS Iasi - Vaslui FC 3.40
- 30.05 Norrkoping - AIK 1.73
- 30.05 Djurgardens - Kalmar FF 2.45
- 29.05 Ecuador - Germany 1.45
- 28.05 Steaua - Brasov 2.80