If logic, statistics, form, talent, support and even sheer passion mean anything* then Blackpool will win this football match.
The Seasiders are having an extraordinary season, currently lying ninth in the Premiership when they were roundly backed to be relegated. The team they are up against, West Brom are battling relegation themselves, only one point away from the bottom three.
In away matches Blackpool's form has been very good. No teams, except Arsenal and Manchester City, have scored more goals or gained more points away from home than Blackpool.
If we only take in to account away matches then Blackpool sit third in the Premiership. Looking at home matches, then West Brom still lie in sixteenth, still one point away from relegation.
WBA have also lost their last six matches - one in the FA Cup - and have only scored three goals in that period.
This season's earlier match up between these two was won by Blackpool, although West Brom had two men sent off so the match can not really be used as a fair guide.
I think Blackpool have enough to see past this West Brom side who will be without Stephen Reid for the next five weeks - a serious blow for the side.
West Brom vs Blackpool
England Premier League | West Brom vs Blackpool betting tips by (Scotland) Match date: 15 Jan | Posted: 13 Jan 04:13 2011 GMT+2. Tip viewed 2416 times.West Brom vs Blackpool betting tips conclusion Stake: 8/10
- Pick Blackpool
- Odds 4.75
- Bookmaker Bet365
- Match Date 15 Jan
- Match Result 3-2 LOST (Jamesington lost -8 units)
Online bookmakers reviews
Jamesington Tipster profile
- Picks Won : 124
- Picks Pushed : 11
- Picks Lost : 177
- Total Profit: -177.28 Units
- This Month: + 4.88 Units
- Active picks: 0
Jamesington's latest betting tips
- 27.01 Chelsea - Liverpool 3.50
- 26.01 DR Congo - Tunisia 6.50
- 21.01 Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1.98
- 21.01 Villarreal - Getafe 2.16
- 11.01 Napoli - Juventus 2.90
- 10.01 Ipswich Town - Derby 1.98
- 08.01 Granada - Sevilla 2.05
- 04.01 Dover Athletic - Crystal Palace 4.33
- 19.12 Mainz - Bayern 3.30
- 19.12 Newcastle Jets - Adelaide United 1.92
- 18.12 Excelsior Rotterdam - NAC Breda 1.93
- 17.12 Bournemouth - Liverpool 1.97
- 17.12 Worcester City - Scunthorpe 3.00
- 13.12 Leicester - Manchester C. 2.90
- 13.12 Forfar - Stirling 1.90