Newcastle, fresh off the back of a 3-1 win against Liverpool, will be brimming with confidence ahead of their trip to low-scoring Birmingham.
With a fully fit Barton & Nolan to call upon in their last match Newcastle looked a completely different side to the one that lost so poorly away to West Brom the week before.
It should also be noted that first-choice defensive pairing Coloccini & Williamson are available again for this match after both served three match bans.
While Birmingham may have only lost one league match at home this season (to Everton), they are also the league's joint lowest goalscorers at home, only scoring eight goals in their eight games so far.
So, Newcastle are a side with all their big guns back in the side, Birmingham don't seem to have much of an arsenal to choose from. The Geordies have also managed wins at The Emirates, Stamford Bridge and Goodison Park this season - all this points to just one outcome for me - a Newcastle win.
Birmingham City vs Newcastle
England Premier League | Birmingham City vs Newcastle betting tips by (Scotland) Match date: 18 Dec | Posted: 17 Dec 00:42 2010 GMT+2. Tip viewed 1629 times.Birmingham City vs Newcastle betting tips conclusion Stake: 8/10
- Pick Newcastle
- Odds 3.20
- Bookmaker Bet365
- Match Date 18 Dec
- Match Result Postponed PUSH (Jamesington got his stake back)
Online bookmakers reviews
Jamesington Tipster profile
- Picks Won : 124
- Picks Pushed : 11
- Picks Lost : 180
- Total Profit: -198.28 Units
- This Month: + 0 Units
- Active picks: 0
Jamesington's latest betting tips
- 10.02 Liverpool - Tottenham 4.54
- 31.01 Crystal Palace - Everton 2.85
- 31.01 Chelsea - Manchester C. 2.15
- 27.01 Chelsea - Liverpool 3.50
- 26.01 DR Congo - Tunisia 6.50
- 21.01 Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1.98
- 21.01 Villarreal - Getafe 2.16
- 11.01 Napoli - Juventus 2.90
- 10.01 Ipswich Town - Derby 1.98
- 08.01 Granada - Sevilla 2.05
- 04.01 Dover Athletic - Crystal Palace 4.33
- 19.12 Mainz - Bayern 3.30
- 19.12 Newcastle Jets - Adelaide United 1.92
- 18.12 Excelsior Rotterdam - NAC Breda 1.93
- 17.12 Bournemouth - Liverpool 1.97