Persib Bandung vs PS Barito Putera
1. Persib has the huge advantage of playing this match at home, where they have played the last 4 of their 5 matches (including the "away" one against Pelita) and won all 4 of them scoring a total of 13 goals!!! They also have a game in hand (against Arema at home, match that was postponed since both sides had many players called up to Indonesia national team).
2. Barito still haven't managed to win a match while on the road, they had a tough match against Persiba Balikpapan and in general covering big distances and going from a trip to a next one is something that doesn't work so well for the majority of the clubs.
3. Quality difference, Persib's roster is full with players that are member of the national team (6 of them were among the ones in the last match of Indonesia against Saudi Arabia) and they have an excellent trio in the offense with Dzumanfo, Van Djik and Kenji (that was the man of the match in the previous match starting in the place of Dzumanfo that wasn't 100% fit). On the other hand Barito only has Coulibali, that is alone in the attack and when playing on the road he is not "protected" by the referees suffering many fouls by the opposing defenders and getting frustrated to perform at his normal (and high standards for Indonesia Super League level of course). The visitors are a newly promoted team, had a good start taking advantage of their home ground and lucky enough not to have faced any of the top clubs (started with 5 wins in 5 matches at home), but they have just one win in their last 5 matches in general.
4. Absences, for Persib both Dzumanfo and Messi this time are expected to be in the starting line up while Barito will be missing a)their vice captain and leader in the defense Elad that got a red card in the last match (one of the few experienced players in the squad having been in the country for over 5 years, quite tall, scores often with headers from corner or free kicks), b) Agus Cima the other central defender that also got a red card in the previous match, also experienced playing for years in the top league, c)Doe from Liberia, a key midfielder and one of the team's best scorer last season and d)their captain Nasyrov from Turkmenistan also a key player again in the midfield. To sum it up from their top 4 players 3 of them are out and Cima's absence is also a huge blow since two unexperienced players will have to be the central defenders guarding the "tanks" Van Djik and Dzumanfo
Anything else apart from the home win will be a huge upset in my opinion so I will try even better the asian handicap that in worst case scenario (if Barito will park the bus even if being a goal down) the bet will be void.
- Pick Persib Bandung -1 A.H
- Odds 2.05
- Stake 8 / 10
- Bookmaker Marathonbet
- Match Date 3 Apr
- Match Result 3-2 PUSH (Megapoxy got his stake back from this pick)
- Nickname : Megapoxy
- Country : Indonesia
- Total Yield : + 10.0585 %
- Total Profit : + 77.35 Units
- This Month : + 0 Units
- Tips Published : 96
- Won : 49
- Pushed : 4
- Lost : 43
- Active : 0
Latest betting tips from Megapoxy
Online bookmakers reviews
11:30 - Football Prayag United - Dempo SC
10:00 - Football Salgaocar SC - East Bengal Club
17:30 - Football Wolfsberger AC - SK Sturm Graz
23:45 - Football Lanus - Ponte Preta
08:30 - Football Melbourne Victory - Perth Glory
17:00 - Football Jagiellonia Bialystok - Widzew Lodz
17:30 - Football Cologne - Dynamo Dresden
17:30 - Football Kaiserslautern - Paderborn